Hello readers! I’m working on new posts, but in the meantime I thought I’d share a real-life example of a game I’ve already posted about.
This past summer my family took a road trip. At some point in the car my two kids learned the game would you rather. We played it with them, but the best was listening to them play it with each other. I don’t know if they fully got the concept. Here are some of their scenarios:
- Would you rather get your leg eaten by an alligator, or have your entire self eaten by a crocodile?
- Would you rather be an LED light that’s your favorite color, or be a burnt-out light bulb that has smoke coming out of it?
- Would you rather eat 200 pieces of cheddar popcorn in one day, or only eat one piece of cheddar popcorn for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be burned by sulfuric acid or explore Carlsbad caverns and get to go off the path?
- Would you rather go on an airplane with a bunch of bunnies that would come and cuddle with you, or go on an airplane with a bunch of alligators that would eat you?
Tough questions, right? Feel free to provide your answers. I love the way my kids’ minds work. 🙂